Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Let My People Think!

Wow...a couple of weeks ago a good friend of mine, Bert, suggested I listen to Ravi Zacharias's podcasts and wow, I now have a new favorite podcast.

Ravi has two podcasts, one called "Let My People Think!" and "Just Thinking". They are 30 minutes weekly and 15 minutes daily respectively, and cover a variety of topics many of which are apologetics. When Ravi isn't speaking, there are some great guest speakers worth listening to. Recently at the beginning of April, apologist Michael Ramsden had a great 4 part series on "Just Thinking" on "Conversational Apologetics" challenging listeners to have answers to questions that people commonly have in questions. This series really got me thinking and looking at my life and how I respond to questions and comments those around me make.

Since this is currently my favorite podcast, I highly recommend spending the 15 minutes per day listening!

No comments: