Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Part 3 os Anna's playplace

Anna's playplace is almost complete. Today I installed the weed barrier as discussed in my last post. We also purchased the Step2 Naturally Playful Woodland Climber at Woodplay of the Carolinas today. Amazingly enough, the box fit into my Toyota Matrix with the back seats down.
Anna on her new playplace, before it gets mulch
Anna on her new playplace, before it gets mulch
Unfortunately, The Mulch Masters where I planned to buy the playground mulch from won't deliver less than a 5 cubic yard group of mulch and I don't have a pickup truck. The first time I could borrow a friend's pickup between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM when they are open was on Friday...so no mulch yet means Anna can only play on the weed barrier...hence the pictures above :-)

No comments: