Monday, April 28, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper

Anna loves to do what we are doing more and more. Since Anna likes to play in the dirt, we can't use Roundup in the back any longer. Therefore, I spent Saturday morning weeding our back Garden. My wife had been working on it slowly but something made me feel bad about having the pregnant woman on her knees pulling weeds, as much as I hate weeding. First I raked away the pine straw and then took out the weeds in the area. After I filled a trash bag with weeds and clippings, Anna grabbed the rake and was off working on the garden herself. She was cute and determined, albeit not successful since the rake was upside down. Now I am looking forward to the fall and maybe planting some bulbs with her that we can see pop up next spring.
Gardening
Gardening

No comments: