Anna is growing up quicker than I ever imagined could happen. Let's try to name some milestones...
- The other night, she got her blankey and told Mommy that she was ready for bed
- She climbs with ease up and down the stairs
- She has a new room that looks older and more mature
- She eats most everything we eat and eats out of things like raisin boxes with ease
- She is starting to understand a lot more, we taught her things with ease like what a belly button is
Thankfully, tonight she did something that made me remember just how young she is...