Monday, July 28, 2008

Old N&O interview and search engines

I had not been able to find this old N&O interview of Heather and I where we discussed our approach to handling finances in our marriage until now. Funny enough, it was internet search Ask.com that found it whereas I had been unable to find it using the N&O search or Google. The next link was about sailing...how that ended up with my name or the other search terms I don't know. This will be the reason I don't use Ask.com except maybe when Google can't find something but Ask.com may be better at coming up with randomness. I was going to test out Cuil which is a new search engine...but it was down because its server's were overloaded.

For your viewing pleasure, here is the screen shot of that link you can get on the first page of Ask.com if you just search for my name:

No comments: