Friday, February 15, 2008

The number 2 girl in my life

Yesterday, I came home to this picture from the #2 girl in my life:


Along with a great gift from my wife to her techie husband who works out every morning, an iPod shuffle, so I don't have to lug around my much larger video iPod when lifting weights. I am extremely blessed to have two wonderful women that I get to spend time with most every day in my life.

Last night, I cooked a dinner and the three of us had a "romantic" candlelight dinner. I put quotes around it because I am not sure any meal can truly be romantic with a 15 month old, but it was very nice. Heather and I are going to share a romantic meal this weekend while Heather's best friend, Suzanne, and her husband watch Anna. We did have a nice Valentine's day, and I hope you did as well!

No comments: