Monday, August 11, 2008

Anna's hair

Anna finally has enough hair that she doesn't look like as much of a toddler. Her hair is past her shoulders in length and because we decided to not give her bangs, we have been letting it all grow and have to be fairly diligent about keeping her hair out of her face using barrettes and bows. This has been a large learning curve for Daddy, who never had to put barrettes in a girls hair before. Also, Anna has very fine hair, making it difficult to gather u and get into a barrette. Anyway, you can see in the picture below how long her hair has gotten, even with those big curls.

Anna's long hair

2 comments:

Plan Our Health said...

I just found your blog and also clicked on your wife's blog too. My husband and I are moving soon to Raleigh. How do you like living there?

Erik Burckart said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by. We love Raleigh and enjoy living here. When I first moved here I was a bit frustrated having moved to a place with less things to do than where I previously lived in Pittsburgh. However, its a different kind of activity possible here. I enjoy being 2 hours from the beach and 3 hours from the mountains. Raleigh is a beautiful city but more like a large suburb rather than a city in my opinion. In that, life is different, not better or worse, just different.

We do love it here and other than the school system, have no real complaints.