Friday, June 20, 2008

Pool time is about the slide

Anna and I have been spending a lot of time at the pool lately. We go a couple weeknights and on the weekends, probably all together 4-5 times a week. Most of the time with Mommy and Madelyn, but sometimes its just Anna and I.
Pool time

I have said in the past that Anna is a slide-girl...and fortunately for her, the slide at our neighborhood pool meets all expectations. Here is a picture of it:


I imagine Anna won't find the ocean as amusing since it doesn't have a big slide :-) I think next year Anna may be able to start doing the slide herself with us catching her. Its about 3.5' at the bottom, so right now we just hold her above the water when we go off the slide. Don't worry though, Daddy still gets enough speed up going down the slide....causing Anna to yell "Whee!" all the way down! Here Anna and I are sliding off the pool together:
IMG_6154IMG_6151

No comments: