Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tonight's date night with Anna


Tonight, Anna and I ate at the delicious Andy's Cheesesteaks and Cheeseburgers. Then, we took a trip to Target to return a bathing suit and buy some goodies for our upcoming trip and plane ride. We bought Crayola color wonder markers and paper, a beach ball, and a portable DVD player. Last time we flew, we used Heather's laptop to play movies for Anna. Her laptop was just too large with Anna in a confined space. The good news is I got the DVD player at $40 below the price it was listed at because of an incorrect sign. But, based on the ratings that this product has on Target.com...do we open it or return it? The product has an average guest rating of 2 stars out of 5 and out of 13 reviews, got 3 good reviews, 2 ok reviews, and 8 bad reviews. Not sure what to do...

Interestingly enough, all the inexpensive (<$100) portable DVD players at Target have horrible ratings. So, perhaps its just that expectations are too high?

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I LOVE Color Wonder!!! I would be crazed without it - no coloring on my walls!

If you're just going to use it for an occasional trip, I might just keep it depending on whether the reviews say it just doesn't work at all. Not having read the reviews, that's my 2 cents.

Have a great trip - Happy Easter Cuz!

Erik Burckart said...

I was right there on the DVD player until I found this highly rated one at walmart...I might get that instead...